Have you ever felt overwhelmed with too many projects and tasks on your to-do list but too little time?
Do you know how it feels when someone is ‘stealing’ your time because it’s hard to say ‘no’?
Do email and social media suck away your valuable time?
Do you know exactly what you want to achieve?
Well, if your answer to any of those questions is yes, then you must watch this video!
Marie Forleo and leading ADD specialist Dr. Ned Hallowell talk about how to get you focus back.
They offer 5 great tips you can put into action in your day right now, no matter if its work related or personal.
Here’s a brief summary on how to improve your performance:
- Define what you want to do. Plan no more than 3 goals each (for short-term, medium-term, long-term, lifetime).
- Avoid screen-sucking. Schedule time for checking email, social media etc. Then turn it off and your productivity will soar.
- Hard time saying no? Try this: “Let me think about it” or “Let me get back to you about it”. This will work wonder without turning anybody down.
- The 3-Step worry plan. Never worry alone. Get the facts. Make a plan.
- Cultivating you lilies and getting rid of leeches. Huh? OK, let me explain: Avoid having too many projects that compete for your precious available time and let none of them flourish.
Thanks, Marie and Dr. Ned for the advice and the great tips in your video. (Source).